- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hyperlight – Sensitive to light, color change
- High quality secret plastic formula using plastic PU used in the automotive industry, for maximum flexibility and a highly resistant
- Compact 22 inches for ultimate portability and excellent cornering.
- Google Ridge to find our gallery, customer feedback and videos, or find us on Facebook
- High quality plastic injection moulded board
HyperLight: the Light Sensitive Mini Cruiser by Ridge Skateboards Just google our reviews to really get a feel for the Ridge mini cruisers. Here’s why everyone loves them (including us): They are based on the 1970s iconic ride, made to the original mini 22″ size, but with updated, quality components. They are manufactured and assembled in the UK. They are the perfect compact size for street cruising, tight cornering, taking on the tube and riding to school. The materials and components are really high end, with a super-strong secret formula deck, (it took us a year and a half to develop it), great soft cruiser wheels, die-cast 3″ alu trucks with 90A bushings, and ABEC 7 bearings for a super-smooth ride. And now the HyperLight Ridge mini cruiser changes color with the light. Use it indoors and it is a creamy white color. Take it into the natural light, and it turns bright purple wherever the light hits it. Ride it from the indoors to the outdoors to see your foot patterns on the deck! The effect lasts for as long as the light shines. Take it back inside and it slowly fades back to the original cream. It’s the same size as the original 22″ mini cruiser range, the perfect size for street cruising, tight cornering, taking on the tube and riding to school.